Tuesday, January 29, 2013

phi mu dialogue


Are they both phi mus?
Yea, they’re both phi mus.
Yea, someone said they live together.
It’s just super awkward, at one point they looked over
We get there figure out where everyones table, we figure out where everyone is sitting. So then we decide where to move Courtney
We should have moved me
So we move Courtney.  There’s like sixty tables, and so we decided I was going to ask them their names hahahha
Hahah what’s your last name?
What’s your name? so we never got a chance to
He knows me, we used to see each other, all of the above. He saw me first
So were you expecting to see each other?
Well, no, but we were hoping to see him
So he sees me first, but then she saw that I was there
I don’t know what happened but apparently she was not happy that I was there
So we get up to the door, and we’re all looking at each other
It was so awkward
We were waiting on me to say something, so I finally talk to him and he won’t even look at up at me
He looked at the floor and said thanks and we went our different ways, super awkward
Yea, they were holding hands all night, it was like gross
I walk up the stairs and she’s glaring at me, I mean like glare-ing.
Anyway, apparently they were like yelling and fighting, she was jerking him around, and he was like groping up her ass the entire night.
Weren’t his parents there?
No, his parents weren’t there

My table was so awkward. My date was tiny
He comes up to like, below your boob
He’s like 5’8
He’s not even 5’8, he’s shorter than me, at least 5’7
Yea, well the roster says he’s 5’8
Blinka? was between the twin boys and I was between the grandma and the mother… so awkward.

That’s weird
Yea, but it’s way more awkward for him, he’s go t her there
Yea, when he walked through the door he was like, oh shit.
Yea, and he k new that, like he knew you were going to be around
Yea, sucks for her, that’s got to be incredibly awkard for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment